Monday, November 29, 2010

A bit of BBC to start the week...

When I think about it now, yes I do get upset. I get a bit angry. I get disappointed (mainly in myself) but I have realised that I am too much of an awesome person to care anymore. So when I get that gutted feeling like my insides are actually getting ripped out... I remind myself that I am a pretty cool.

If that doesn't work, nothing beats a bit of Christina Aguilera's 'Fighter' to get me through.

This probably wouldn't make sense to anyone else reading this and that doesn't really bother me. All I know is that when I read this back I will know what I am referring to.

Enough of that, I'm going to the dietician tomorrow. I doubt she will be impressed by my food diary. In fact, I'm pretty repulsed by what I eat. They say that when someone is trying to lose weight they should religiously record everything in a food diary so that the end of the day when you look at it you can appreciate how much horrible stuff you've been eating. Whilst my food diary is not for the purpose of weight loss, but more recording of my sugar intake, it is still quite confronting seeing how much shit I eat.

Considering I meant to be eliminating most forms of sugar in my life I doubt she is going to be impressed with the Cold Rock visit I had this week. Lemon sorbet with nerds, wizz fizz and fruit tingles... so much sugar.

I have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment