Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just having a peruse...

I enjoy words that roll off the tongue nicely. Peruse is one of them.

Me: "Do you need a hand finding anything at all?"
Customer: "No, no just perusing."

Brilliant!

Archipelago is another particular favourite of mine. However it's difficult to just slip into conversation - although it has been easier is this last week following the spate of natural disasters afficticting the Indonesian archipelago.

(See what I did there? I managed to slip it in. Boo yeah!)

To tell you the truth, I'm going to stop there. I just realised how tired I am. I have a massive case of the CBFs at the moment.

I'm a horrible blogger. The last one I wrote was over a month ago and this is the best I can do? Pathetic.

I feel like a foot massage, some reassurance and an email from my tutor to say tomorrow's class is cancelled so I can catch-up on some sleep.

xoxo
P.S Meagan I am both inspired and saddened of your abandoing of Facebook. I wish I had your strength.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I mean we can still be like real life friends and maybe communicate in person? Outrageous I know!
    ps I like that your ps is dedicated to me!

    ReplyDelete